
Phoebe just followed this dog around the beach and laughed.
The gang watching fireworks on the beach. Phoebe liked them as long as she had warning that they were coming. Tessa enjoyed them this year but kept her ears covered the whole time. After they got home they helped her call me so she could tell me all about it. I had no idea who was calling me but when I answered here's what I heard: "MAMA! popcorn! purple! red! fireworks! blue! popcorn! beach! fireworks! stars! purple! popcorn!" At least those were the words I could understand. I wish I could have recorded the conversation because she was SO annimated. We had some monsoon lightning storms, but that was the extent of the fireworks we got to see in Arizona. Tim was at work of course, so her call was the highlight of my night. Very entertaining!




5 comments:
I love the picture shares! How nice for the help while you get settled. Hope all is well!
Hugs,
Holly
Melissa~I am so glad you came upon my blog! You have a beautiful family, and some really cute pics of your kids! I look forwarding to follow your family through your blog! ~Tanya~
Melissa,
I am so glad you came acrossed my blog! You have a beautiful family, and some really cute pics of your kids! I look forward to following your family through your blog! ~Tanya~
So Melissa you moved to AZ~Where do you live. I am in Queen Creek which is in the Phoenix valley-just on the other far side of the earth is seems! We love it though. Hope you are making good progress in your move!
Ummm... How long are you childless and where do I sign up??!?!! :) I hope you are getting lots done and can't wait to hear about your new house!!! Any trips planned for up this way?
Post a Comment