She then helped me decorate the porch with fake spiders and such and went to bed talking about trick or treating. (Yes, I procrastinated this year but who cares? At least we all had fun tonight instead of me dragging the decor out a month in advance and coercing everyone else to get into it). My only fear is that tomorrow is going to be the longest day of Tessa's short life, anticipating the arrival of night fall.
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Halloween = candy
This realization entered Tessa's brain the other day when I set aside a few bags of individually packaged goodies ready to hand out tomorrow night, and she caught sight of them. She informed me politely that she "wantsome" and I informed her politely that we were going to give it out on Halloween to the trick or treaters. She said "I want Halloween, I want trick or treat". I reassured her it was only a few days away. She then went around the house singing about candy, trick or treat, BOO, and Happy Birfday! (I guess birthdays just go right along with candy and festive moods). Tonight we had the final costume fittings for the girls and the pumpkin carving ceremony. Tessa was fascinated but truly disgusted when daddy convinced her to touch the insides. .JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute story. I hope you all have a great Halloween!
Looks like so much fun. Glad you had a nice Halloween.
Post a Comment