We celebrated Shayne's 8th birthday today. Boy, how time flies! I remember the cluster of anxious grandmas waiting outside the delivery room at Saddleback Hospital. What an exciting time and the beginning of the era of Westlake grandchildren. A shot of two families' worth of grandchildren today. (Baby Jaleina will be here soon for Shayne's baptism but we will miss her).
Clockwise: Shayne, 8, Tessa, 2, Ethan, 5, Nolan, 1, Phoebe, 7.

We spent the afternoon at Riverfront Park in downtown Spokane. Everyone but Nolan rode the carousel and all had a great time.

Dave is showing Ethan and Cass the video he took of Ethan getting sprayed in the face by the water fountain.

The birthday girl in her new outfit from Mom that she got to open before school today.

3 comments:
Looks like a fun day. Those blocks in Spokane are too cute. I love that darling outfit - classy!
I can't believe how big the girls are getting! PS--I just tagged you on my blog :). You can thank Mary Kate...
Oh I love your pictures.. That makes me want to travel to take some exciting pictures... I just love to see different places.. Happy Halloween.. This is Cindy from the ldsadoption group... Looks like you had a fun time..
Post a Comment