Wendy and Kelly both tagged me, so I guess I better get crackin'....so here it goes....seven random things about me....
I "hang on" to friends forever...I still have contact with my childhood best friend Laura, visit with my high school best friend Lindsay about every year or so, and will be thrilled to see Heather, my longest length adult friendship (est 1992), when she comes to visit in two weeks!!!
I can throw together a mean apple pie. Piled high with the streusel crumb topping....mmmmm.
I am a huge pushover for animals in need. Okay, people too. Something about strays....
My first kiss was a boy named Nohl who I pinned against the chalkboard during a game of kissing tag in kindergarten.
I love veggies.
I am not a baby person. A select few have captured my heart, but in general I don't get all goo goo ga ga over the sight of one.
I would like to own a home in Italy someday, even though I've never been there.
2 comments:
next time we see eachother an apple pie will be ordered...hahaha
I would love to have a home in Italy too. And your apple pie sounds awesome!
Fun to read your long list as well. You have lived fully and experienced so much.
Post a Comment