Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Playing Catch Up
Since I have several family members who receive my posts automatically I thought I'd explain what might be coming your way soon. I am planning on going back through my photos and posting about past events, using the backdating feature on my blog. I have not managed to "scrapbook" in exactly 7 1/2 years (gee, wonder why that exact number....) and don't see myself getting caught up real soon. I know that there are companies who can turn a blog into a book, so I hope to do that at some point, thus creating both a journal and album in one. I think I will still scrapbook the kids baby days and events in separate books, but for the family in general, the blog is so much faster (being digital) and easier to just get something in writing right now. I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm working on a blog book right now through blurb.com. It's very easy to "slurp" all your pics and fun. Not too pricey either.
I look forward to seeing your "trip down memory lane."
Post a Comment