Friday, May 1, 2009

Good Times with Good Friends

Looking through photos from the last month I realized that we had a quite a few "occasions" to get together with friends. I decided to lump them all together in one post.
Catching up with Tim's Academy friends.

Picnic in the canyon with Sadie and Maddock.
Tessa took this picture all by herself. I didn't know it until I was taking the pictures off the camera. Not bad for a 3 year old. This is our friend Jessie and her youngest, Lisette, when she and all her girls came over for dinner and playtime.

Phoebe's best friend....a horse, any horse, as long as it is rideable. We got to "test drive" TROT before their spring session ended. She is on the list to ride next school year.


Hanging out in the culdesac. I thought it was funny that our street is all boys except for my three (I was babysitting Hailey that night). The boys were having gun and sword fights and somehow they formed an audience while Tim talked about real guns.

Tessa doing what she does best. Making a mess. Our neighbors Cameron and Nicholas joined in.

Field trip to the zoo with her class.Our friend Lina getting nibbled by a giraffe. They didn't let anyone pet them, they just wanted to eat the biscuits people handed them. Lina must look like a biscuit. Three monkeys...Tessa, Lina and greybeard. :)

No comments: