Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Winner of the Best Dad contest
Shortly before Father's Day I met my sister and her family at Texas Roadhouse for dinner. There is one conveniently located in between us so it may become a tradition. They were asking the kids to enter their dads in the "Best Dad" contest so I "helped" Phoebe nominate her Daddy. It went something like this, "My Dad is the best because even though he works a long day and gets home at 3 in the morning he always let's me get in his bed when I wake up scared or lonely". Her entry won him a free dinner and she got a free kid's meal too. They love the "peanut" restaurant, and we love it because it's loud and messy, even before we get there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh! Tell Tim and the girls we sid congrats ont he win! :)
Post a Comment