Sunday, October 12, 2008

Autumn in Spokane pt.1

I don't know if she is just messing around at bedtime or needs a little extra comfort, being away from home, but Tessa has climbed in bed with Phoebe a few times. It's so darn cute, but I always have to move her because of how restless Phoebe sleeps.
Phoebe always falls asleep in the car and since she is in a borrowed booster seat she isn't used to all the freedom and flopped over onto Shayne. She was so patient I after I tried to adjust Phoebe and she just wouldn't stay up.
Ethan and Tessa playing piano. They are cute little buddies.
We visited a pumpkin patch in Green Bluff, WA that had a corn maze that led to a castle and a pirate ship. Tessa is peeking out of the porthole.
Shayne, Ethan and Dave looking for pumpkins. I am in shock at how used to the cold their kids are. We have coats and they have t-shirts!
Tessa having fun in the dirt. She laid in it, kicked it, threw it in her own face, and ate it. A hard days' work. And shockingly that coat came clean after one wash.

The kids walking back to the cars. I think it's cute how Ethan (just turned 5) is the same size as Tessa (2.10). His mom swears his friends are the same height.
Great Uncle Clint helping Tessa swing on the trapeze bar in his backyard. How wonderful to have grandparents around the corner!

Tessa taught herself how to twist the swing around like a corkscrew. Phoebe is falling asleep (shocker!).
Nolan thinks he can drive.

Ethan and Tessa trying to outrun Phoebe and I. They stopped to let us catch up alot.

After a fun day of running, jumping, swinging, playing, sliding, climbing, hiding, seeking, walking, riding, her hair wasn't fuzzed out by bed time! I had to get a picture of it.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Such adorable kids! The pumpkin patch looks like fun.

Kelly said...

it looks like you guys are off to a fun and busy start! enjoy :}